Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Zone

Matt Damon is back..:)

This movie is almost better then the Jason Bourne Series of Bourne Ultimatum.

I have not watched the movie yet,but some say it has a political message,and the movie references to the Iraq War..and after the fall of Iraq.The Green Zone must be reference to the safety area in Iraq the U.S. Personal there call the Green Zone..aka safe zone etc.

It's about a soldier who discovers covert and faulty intelligence that causes him to go rogue as he hunts for Weapons of Mass Destruction in an unstable region.

It's an eye opener that gives a glimpse of something more that may be behind wars led by the U.S..It's not a documentary in any ways,but sure does get a person thinking.

I'd highly recomend checking this movie out soon as you can.Send me a review,and I'd be glad to put it up on the blog.So for the meantime check out the Green Zone traler below.It looks like a dam good movie to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment